- People are always in a great inexplicable hurry. They look as if a loss of even few seconds would cost them their life. Vehicle drivers and bikers get restless and agitated the moment something obstructs their smooth way. Curses, abuses and slandering come spontaneously leading to fights and even deaths.
- They love their vehicles obsessively, irrespective of if they are proud owners or just chauffeurs. They cannot tolerate even the slightest brushing by another vehicle and get ready to kill instantly it happens.
- They think they are always right and the other party is always the wrongdoer. They are ready to go to any extent defending their pompous righteousness. You just cannot reason with them, can only reason why.
- A constant dislike for discipline and traffic rules and a blind love for speeding. Some big offenders like the trucks and the public buses lead the way and seem to inspire others.
- Frequent traffic jams and increasing stress make the drivers angry and edgy all the time.
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Why Road Rage Increasing?
Cases of road rage have been on the rise in almost in all parts of the world specially
. We see or hear or read about them regularly. There have been verbal fights, fisticuffs and even deaths. Why? There is a basic mentality involved due to which accidents happen too. India
Based on observations and experience we can list out the following main reasons:
Solution? Well, the drivers must do the opposites of all the factors listed above. This involves changing the basic mindset. Traffic cops must be efficient, able and understanding, and should not always be on the lookout for a quick buck. The governments must enforce traffic rules and fully control the process of giving driving licenses.
Love your car, but love all the others too driving their cars. Drive safe and road rage will stop raging.
Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:
This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service